Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Who ya gonna call?

My 360 is gonna wonder what hits it when I switch it on tomorrow night. It's been about two months since I've had a go as I've been putting together a book for Bauer Media, my employer, where I work. This book, for MATCH magazine, has been a real labour of love for me and the team who produced it. I've not had much sleep over the last few weeks, but I don't care. I'm proud to have put my name to it, and I hope lots of people buy it.
So then, back on the 360 for some target practice tomorrow night. The gamertag is Tiny1976 by the way, so if you're reading this and want to get online then drop me a friend request.
Looking around a few gaming websites I noticed that the Ghostbusters game is coming out next year. How good can zapping a few ghosts and razzing around town be? If it's anything like it was on the Amstrad then I'm in. Just don't give me the hour-long loading screen that the CPC version had.

STOP PRESS: Get online at Typeracer…

No comments: