Saturday, January 13, 2007



I need a Wii. That's so not original that it isn't funny, but I need a Wii or a 360. Christ knows how I'm gonna do it with a baby due in three-and-a-half months, but that's where eBay is gonna come in.
I've thrown a load of shit Nintendo games on there tonight see what I get. I may even flog my PSP and the games I've got for it. For now though you can check out one of 'em here. Talking of eBay though I spotted this earlier tonight. Remember that from The Wizard starring that bloke from The Wonder Years and the last Austin Powers film? And it's going for quick a bit of money as well. An investment? Maybe, but that will just junk up my house. So far, I've got eight things on eBay with more to come. It's gonna be a hard slog to that 360…
I read yesterday that Nintendo are saying that the Wii is selling more now than when it launched. Fair play to 'em. I saw an ad for Wario Ware Smooth Moves this morning, with four women playing. It certainly looks like fun and the advert showed they are trying to push it into the hards of all the non-geeks out there. Zelda looks mint though. Maybe not quite as mouth-watering as Pro Evo online via an Xbox, but I can't deny my Nintendo roots. I need to play as Link again. I even picked up Minish Cap on my GBA the other day just to feel the love. Christ knows what I was meant to be doing but it was sweet.

No comments: