Monday, December 22, 2008

And the Christmas No.1 is…

I think I’m at this point in life where I have loads of games I want to play, and not enough time to play them. I think it’s been creeping up on me for some time now so I had to grab some time playing Elite Beat Agents at the weekend while I could, even if it was during a baby-crying session. It was the wife’s turn, before you think I’m a terrible father!
I’m still not above grade C, but the quirky storylines have me hooked, even if I don’t know some of the tracks. Particularly liked, if that’s the right word, the returning father-ghost to make a girl’s Christmas. Very poignant at this time of year.
The reason I started this blog like this today is that I’m starting to wade through Eurogamer's Readers' Top 50 of 2008. God, I miss games. There have been so truly epic entries…

No comments: