Monday, December 01, 2008

Harry Potter and the Lego Money Machine

Rumours doing the rounds this morning reckon Harry Potter is next in line for a Lego makeover after Star Wars, Indy and Batman.
I’ve got the original Star Wars trilogy upstairs under the 360. My nephew and niece are always on it when they come up, though the wee man just charges around mashing Stormtroopers with his lightsaber. Thank god for two-player when my niece works out the puzzles before more sobering can ensue. As for me, I’ve played it a few times, though the camera angles wreck it, even if the humour and tongue-in-cheek facial expressions make it worth a play through.
The thing is I’ve never really been a big Star Wars fan. Indy’s more my bag, though I’ve only got a demo of the Lego whip-cracking version. Maybe I’ll give the demo a go shortly. Expect impressions later this week, even if it’s been six months since the game came out. The missus is gonna be out one night this week, so I’m hoping to get my game on.
In other news it looks like Liverpool goal machine Fernando Torres is a bit of a PS3 nut. He’s got three of the damn things in his house and loves Halo 3, GTA IV and Pro Evo, according to MCV. It’s a shame he’s not into FIFA 09 – I’ve love to know what his gamer tag is so I can give him a game.

No comments: