Tuesday, October 09, 2007


February 7? Hmm, that makes this blog unloved for just over eight months. Sorry blog, it won't happen again. Blame it on the baby son that entered my world on May 4. No Star Wars gags please.

Well, I got the Xbox 360 back in late February and it's been awesome so far. Look out for me - Tiny1976. As usual with my gaming life I haven't finished ANY games for it. I've played Pro Evo a lot though, even though it's crap. Ghost Recon 2 was quality, for the short time I played it and I'm still trying to finish Call of Duty 2 after I borrowed it from a mate at work about six month ago.

I've not got into Halo 3, hell I've not even played 1 or 2, but I should be able to pick those up cheap as chips. I borrowed Bioshock though after all the rave reviews and to be honest I didn't think it was all that good. Scary, but not exactly groundbreaking. Maybe I need that HD TV to really make it sing.

On another note, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass looks mint on the DS and so does Elite Beat Agents. Might have to blow the off my GAME card to get those bad boys.

No comments: